CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

2 braided hearts for valentines day.


My house is very busy this week. Even more than usual. In my house we have 3 kids, my husband and I, my mother, 3 dogs and 4 cats. Plus my husband has 2 friends that think they live here. I threw this one together because I had very little time.


Firtst part the hair straight down the middle. Put into 2 pigtails.


Put each pigtail into 3 braids. Don't put the elastic at the ends too tight, you will be taking them out again soon.


Take the two outside braids and secure them at the top with an elastic. Shape them into a heart shape. Secure them with an elastic at the bottom, putting the 3rd braid right down the middle.


Now, take out the elastics holding the bottom of the braids. Her hair is still wet in this picture, but when it dried I curled the bottoms. You could even weave ribbon threw the braids for a little something extra.

0 comments: